Monday 9 February 2009

Thing a Day 2009 - Day Nine: Collage of a Sort

[caption id="attachment_1440" align="alignnone" width="450" caption="An old photo taken on one my sailing holidays deconstructed and made into a collage on some navy blue card"]An old photo taken on one my sailing holidays deconstructed and made into a collage on some navy blue card[/caption]



I was reading a book (a memoir) the other day and it was talking about making collages with some kids.  And I've been wondering for a while what would happen if you took a photo, cut it up and then stuck the pieces back together on a piece of card.  So the two together just cried out to be done.
I quite like how this looks.  Looks cool from a distance which this photo doesn't really show.  Easy, quick, and fun which makes it the perfect Thing for Thing a Day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails