Thursday 19 February 2009

Go shopping at Hobbycraft



...has been completed!

That place is sooo much fun. We were in there an hour and a half and probably could have stayed a bit longer.

I bought loads of beads, and wire, and earring hooks. And I bought crepe paper and crayons. And I bought a load (3 balls) of sirdar denim ultra (which if you've been keeping up is one of my favourite yarns) for dirt cheap. Oh and a yarn needle which I've been sort of needing but never spotted at the time I thought of it. oh and two balls of DK, i knew there was at least one other thing!

Mum bought a load of stuff too.

And one of the best bits? I had more stuff than she did and she was convinced I'd spent more that she had but I'd actually spent a lot less. I was rather pleased by that. Probably more so than I should have been.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails