Over the course of the project I completed 51 of the 101 goals! Which I am beyond pleased with.
I know that a lot of people go into this determined to complete every goal. And that would have been nice. But I set myself goals that would stretch me, be fun, be impossible, form habits and be things I've always wanted to do. I knew going in that realistically completing them all would not be something that happened.
The following is the list of the goals which were completed. Several others I tried and failed. Those I haven't marked but may do with the next phase.
2. Learn not to take on so much, and to fulfil what I promise.
3 Be in bed before midnight every night for a week
4. Start tracking my finances rather than just keeping a vague idea
5. Clear out my wardrobe
11. Take every med and supplement I am supposed to daily for six weeks(completed 12.02.07)
13. Complete NaNoWriMo again
22. Go to Madrid
23. Take some time out by myself to replenish my soul
26. Join the gym
29. Go at least 72 hours without using a computer.
30. Finish unpacking from when I left uni
31. Revisit childhood memories - go to the races at Newbury
32. Sell unwanted stuff on ebay or give to charity
34. apply to be a reader-book reviewer for New Woman (done 22/03/06)
36. Dye my hair a sensible colour and keep it like that for four months.
37. See the Lion King musical
38. Go at least one day without saying anything negative about myself or anyone else.
42. Do something nice and unexpected for a stranger
44. Do something in public I’d normally be scared to do.
45. Sit outside and watch the sunrise
47. Read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
49. Back up my computer at least every other week
51. Put aside my guilt
52. Start and finish a cross-stitch
54. Join a writers group
55. Get a tattoo
56. Write a magazine article and have it published (DN is a possibility)
57. Give £5 to a beggar or big issue seller I like the look of.
59. Visit a sealife centre
61. Do a creative writing course
62. Relearn touch typing with the right fingers on the right keys.
66. Take more photos
68. Complete my planned favourite writings project
70. Accept my failings and weaknesses
73. Make my website everything I want it to be and more.
76. Go to a concert
77. Get a massage
78. Complete the Race for Life
79. Attempt to knit a scarf
80. Finish reading all the books on my “to read” list
83. Walk in the rain with no particular place to go
84. Make a beaded bracelet
86. Visit Liverpool
88. Make Pizza from scratch (base as well)
89. Learn to accept a compliment graciously
90. Wear more glitter.
91. Accept certain inalienable truths
92. Treat myself to a bunch of flowers
95. Leave comments on the blogs of a few famous people I admire
96. Write three letters of complaint for poor service (3/3)
99. Flirt more.
101. On Day 1001, publish a new 101 Things in 1001
The full and complete list has been moved and can now be found here.