Thursday 25 September 2008

Random Stuff

Yesterday was a strange day and today is a bit weird too.  Mostly because I don't feel well - not sick but in pain and off.  

I felt better yesterday after getting to rant at two different people and I managed to avoid the emotional eating that had nearly occured.  So overall yesterday was a pretty positive day even if it didn't feel like it.  Twice I wanted to "throw my toys out of the pram" at someone and didn't.  I'm pleased about that because it is something I'm trying to work on.  But equally I think things probably won't change there until I do say/do something and so I must find a way of doing so calmly and quietly - gently, even.  Also, I can't deny that part of me wishes I had thrown the fit I wanted to because it would be resolved.  And having it resolved would be a good thing.  Throwing a strop however, probably would not have resolved it without long term repurcussions and that would suck.

I did buy coke and chocolate today when I went to sainsburys - yesterday was day six without - and so far I haven't touched it and part of me wonders why exactly I bought it.  Yes, I feel kinda lousy but it won't make me feel better.

The creative writing course starts tongiht, I need to find the thing out and check what time it starts.  I'm really looking forward to it but I think first I must take a nap.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Sounds like you are handling things in a conscious way - which happens to be what I told my new consellor what I want to work on, different ways of being angry, so maybe I should take notes here.

Hope the creative writing course goes well, it is good to be on a course for the discipline but since you already blog I think you have that covered. Hope it is great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails