Tuesday 9 September 2008

Five Bits of Paper

I went out this morning and was out of the house for a little over an hour.  And I spent just over £150 in that time.

What have I got to show for it?

Some new pillows, a few bits of food (chocolate!) and five bits of paper.

It doesn;'t sound like much but I'm very pleased.  Especially with those little pieces of paper.  It really doesn't take much to please me.  I think the correct phrase is "Small things occupy small minds" or some such wording.

Then again, two of those pieces of paper are Mitch Benn tickets, one is to join the creative writing course and the fourth is to join the book group (the fifth is the receipt).

Book Group is once a month for four months and starts next Wednesday (not tomorrow).  Creative Writing is once a week for ten weeks and starts the week after on the Thursday.  The cost of the book group includes the books too which makes me extra :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails