Friday 15 August 2008

Lee Evans

Lee Evans last night was pretty funny at times.  But I couldn't help thinking that some of the jokes were inappropriate as a pwd.  I don't think he actually realised that they could be viewed that way to be honest which in a way makes it hard to be too mad about it all.  So that was disappointing as a whole.  Don't get me wrong, I wanted to go and I'm glad we did go.  I did laugh a lot and I did enjoy a lot of it.  There was just something of a pall cast over it for me.

Out of the four of us who went, I'm the only one who didn't love it to pieces and I'm also the only one who thought that Dara O'Briain was much better.  But he does a lot of audience participation and talking to the audience and stuff which I love and Lee Evans did none.

Also, I can't help thinking that live comedy works a lot better in a comedy club type set up rather than a theatre and having had a few drinks always helps too.

So basically Dara O'Briain = comedian I would go back to like a shot.  Lee Evans = not so much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails