Sunday 8 June 2008

I DID IT!!!

Cost to enter the Race for Life: £12.50

Amount of sponsorship raised for Cancer Research UK £195 (AND COUNTING!)

Number of times I worried this was a bad idea: many many

KM to nowhere covered while training: at least 30

KM covered to complete the course: 5 (or in miles, 3.11)

Number of people who wished me luck, encouraged me or otherwise spoke to me as I went round: too many to count.

Number of times I nearly broke down in tears with the emotion of the day: about seven

Time taken: one hour forty minutes!!!

Knowing that I DID IT and my impossible dream came true: Priceless

3 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

WOW! Inspiring and impressive, you should be QUEEN!

Wheelyfast aka Karen said...

Congratulations Emma!

Laerke said...

Congratulations!

(Never posted here before, just a longtime lurker)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails