Saturday 14 June 2008

Go, Go, Go, Joseph

I went to see Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat last Friday (week yesterday). It was amazing.

I've seen it before, my parents gave me tickets for me and two friends to go for my birthday when I was 14 or maybe 15. Philip Schofield played Joseph then. Craig from Any Dream Will Do played Joseph this time and Anthony from the same show played the Pharoh. Anthony's a local lad and it was very obvious there was a big crowd from here that had gone to Oxford (20 minutes by train away although we drove) to see it. That's not why we went though, we went because I love musicals especially that one.

And Tara Bethan, one of the Nancy's from I'd Do Anything who was eliminated in the third live show, played the narrator. She was really good, they all were.

At the end of the show they had a meet and greet with Anthony and Craig and if you bought a CD they signed it. I couldn't get there as it was upstairs but I bought a CD and they got them to come down at the end of the signing and leave the theatre that way so I could get autographs. They both literally just appeared next to me and signed and I never realised who they were in their street clothes, until Sam went "God you look different with your hat on" to Craig who was stood to my right. I wanted to get photos but that didn't happen as they signed and left straight away. I think Anthony would have let me though.

It was fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails