Monday 28 April 2008

Few Announcements, mostly of the link persuasion

This is my 610th entry on this blog!

The next Disability Blog Carnival will be hosted by Stacey AKA Miss Crip Chick. She's given the theme Disability Culture and Identity and has posted a great list of ideas and prompts. Thats on Thurs 8th with submissions due on/by Mon 4th.

BADD (Blogging Against Disablism Day) is back for it's third go round on this Thursday, 1st May. As usual, the wonderful Goldfish is hosting. I can't wait to take part although whether I will manage to actually post on Thursday is currently questionable.

Naidex starts tomorrow. I'm going on Thursday.

Dave is starting an online book club with books of a disability theme/culture. The first one looks great and will be discussed on Thurs 22nd May (another day when I might not be online, damn it). It's called A Thread of Grace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails