Wednesday 6 February 2008

101 in 1001 ~ 40 (?) Things Done!

I just counted on my 101 in 1001 page and by going to see The Lion King on Sunday just gone I have completed 40 things off of the list!

But here's where it gets confusing - I counted three times and came up with 40 each time.  And then I copied each crossed off item into open office - and it's numbered list thing only counts 39.

Anyway, the list of the (i hope) 40 things I've completed is below:

3. Be in bed before midnight every night for a week
4. Start tracking my finances rather than just keeping a vague idea
5. Clear out my wardrobe
11. Take every med and supplement I am supposed to daily for six weeks (completed 12.02.07)
13. Complete NaNoWriMo again
22. Go to Madrid
23. Take some time out by myself to replenish my soul
26. Join the gym
29. Go at least 72 hours without using a computer.
30. Finish unpacking from when I left uni
31. Revisit childhood memories - go to the races at Newbury
32. Sell unwanted stuff on ebay or give to charity
34. apply to be a reader-book reviewer for New Woman (done 22/03/06)
36. Dye my hair a sensible colour and keep it like that for four months.
37. See the Lion King musical
38. Go at least one day without saying anything negative about myself or anyone else.
42. Do something nice and unexpected for a stranger
44. Do something in public I’d normally be scared to do.
47. Read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
51. Put aside my guilt
54. Join a writers group
55. Get a tattoo
56. Write a magazine article and have it published (DN is a possibility)
57. Give £5 to a beggar or big issue seller I like the look of.
59. Visit a sealife centre
66. Take more photos
70. Accept my failings and weaknesses
77. Get a massage
79. Attempt to knit a scarf
80. Finish reading all the books on my “to read” list
83. Walk in the rain with no particular place to go
84. Make a beaded bracelet
86. Visit Liverpool
90. Wear more glitter.
91. Accept certain inalienable truths
92. Treat myself to a bunch of flowers
95. Leave comments on the blogs of a few famous people I admire
96. Write three letters of complaint for poor service (3/3)
99. Flirt more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails