Sunday 6 January 2008

Updates

I don't know how many of you read this through an RSS reader but one things I do know is that page updates don't show up in them.

So FYI in case you hadn't noticed, I updated my 101 in 1001 page today and will be updating it again in a few days as a couple more things are almost done.  I'll write more about that another day, but the current total is 35 things done.

I've also deleted some of my other pages and radically altered my "about me" page.

Finally I created two new pages - Books in 2008 and Crafty Projects.  I don't really think either of those need any explanation.

And because I am now intrigued, tell me in the comments how you read/follow my blog.  Personally, if your blog has an RSS feed that's probably how I read it.

1 comment:

Luna said...

I have it in my favourites on Firefox. I check most days even though I'm crap at commenting.

How do you get an RSS reader? Are they easy to use?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails