Saturday 27 October 2007

You know things are about to get interesting...

...when you go up to a group of people in Starbucks and go "Either you're going to think I'm really crazy or you're the group of people I'm supposed to be meeting." and one of them doesn't so much as reply as take his t shirt off

Ok, so it was to show that underneath he had his radioactive yellow Municipal liaison shirt for NaNoWriMo as  proof that they were actually the people I was meeting.

I haven't laughed that much in a long time.  It was brilliant.

How long is it until November?!  I want the madness to start now... (even tho it sort of did, LoL)

And I know see that Steve has posted on the forums wondering if taking off his t-shirt got him two new members, what will happen if he takes more clothes off.

Looks like I'm going to fit in well with the other people in the Eleventh Month group (aka Oxfordshire NaNoWriMo-ers).

Oh and in another moment of sheer stupidity, I also signed up to do NaBloPoMo as well.   And as for NaKniSweMo?  Well, that'll have to wait for next year.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I was sucked in by this post & joined both too. do you know if we post on the NaBloPoMo site or on our on blogs?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails