Jacqui tagged me to share eight random things about myself.
1) I've volunteered for CAB for almost three years after originally thinking I might stay six months. At the moment I have no plans to leave.
2) I really lack confidence and get quite anxious at times.
3) I am good at starting things but not great at finishing them.
4) I like to cause problems and to shock people. I figure if people are going to stare at me because of my wheelchair I may as well give them something to stare at.
5) Sometimes I really wish that instead of being independent I had learned dependence instead. It can be like being discriminated against for being capable.
6) I've finished my counselling which I'm pleased with but I do miss it.
7) I get easily obsessed with really silly things.
8) I talk to myself LOADS.