Sunday 10 June 2007

Now I know my ABC's

Another meme, Becki tagged me for this one.

A- Attached or Single? Single and very very happy like that. No plans to change that whatsoever

B- Best Friend: I am not a fan of the concept of a "best friend" because it just ends up being stressful when you say my best friend is so and so and then someone else kicks off and informs that they are your best friend and you are wrong. Yes, I am talking from experience here! I will just say I have loads of acquaintances and some very close, very wonderful friends both online and IRL. And different friends are good for different things. That's the way I like it and I'm very happy.

C- Cake or Pie: Cake but without icing!

D- Drink of Choice: coke

E- Essential Item: my manual chair

F- Favourite Color: Purple.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither.

H- Hometown: a little town, Oxfordshie, UK

I- Indulgence: Having my hair washed for me

J- January or February: January, time for a new year and a new start

K- Kids: None.

L- Life is incomplete without: my wheelchair.

M- Marriage Date: I don't think I believe in marriage

N- Number of Siblings: Two - Ben aged 21 and Sophie aged 19

O- Oranges or Apples? If we're talking the fruit than neither. If we're talking the juice than either but I prefer orange

P- Phobias/Fears: Lots of stuff but getting over a lot of them.

Q- Favourite Quote: “As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it’s harder every time. You’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You’ll fight with your best friend. You’ll blame a new love for things an old one did. You’ll cry because time is passing too fast, and you’ll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you’ve never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back. Don’t be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.” ~Author Unknown.

R- Reasons to smile: Good books, people who get it and summers afternoon naps

S- Season: Spring, getting warmer but not too hot..

T- Tag Three: Funky Mango, Jacqui and Kathryn

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I cannot stand ice cream.

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Meat all the way

W- Worst Habit: Panicing and worrying about everything even before I know that I've got anything to panic or worry about.

X – X-rays or Ultrasounds? X-rays, had loads and I can't actually remember ever having a scan! I'm sure I must have tho.

Y- Your Favorite Foods: Lately it's been chicken stir fry.

Z- Zodiac: Capricorn

3 comments:

Becki said...

Thanks for playing along! I love the quote you used, especially this: "So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you’ve never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back."...you are such an inspiration!

Chana said...

time and experiences are what helps us or makes us to change or grow. we are never the exact same from one day to another.

your trip was a fantastic journey and one that will be with you for all your days. i'm so happy for you.

good luck in your talk. they are very lucky to have you. God bless angel. hugs.

Funky Mango said...

Sorry Emma, only just saw that you'd tagged me on this...been somewhat absent from blogosphere for last few weeks with many deadlines at university interspersed with a car accident last week! It's an interesting meme, will try to do it myself in the next few days :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails