Tuesday 24 April 2007

I see everyone else is as astounded and confused by the news in my previous entry as I am. I both do and don't understand it better than I explained it there so I'm not going to try.

I am more than likely going to make a complaint however and so won't go into details here. What I will say is that what bothers me just as much as the fact that I won't have care is what was said when she was telling me and also how it was said.

And finally can I just say how much I fucking hate the fact that she has so much power over me that I end up in tears twice in one day and spend the rest of the day panicking and worrying. This is NOT ON

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Emma, I am disgusted on your behalf. That really sucks. I hope you kick some but with your reply and complaint of this. That is so rediculous. What has changed in your life that you no longer meet the criteria?

Kathryn

PS - sooo very off topic - but - that is one amazing new top banner. Love the new look of the entire site. I wish I could do that!

Funky Mango said...

*gives Emma a BIG hug*

You give 'em hell girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails