Wednesday 3 January 2007

Musings Mostly

I am hopeful that the Quest for Health in 2007 is going to achieve some short term results. It's at least gotten off to a very good start. I am lethargic today and haven't had the best of days today for various reasons but in terms of health it's been "all there" and it hasn't been too hard.
I'll hold my tongue about long term results for a while seeing as how I managed to lose 20lb in four months last year and then regain it in the following three months. Also, I had the tape measure out earlier and my waist measures as much now as it did when I first started tracking the measurement in June last year (at one point it was five inches less).

Yeah, thats horrible, a total wake up call.

"Take Care of your body, it's the only place you have to live"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails