Monday 4 December 2006

A most feverant wish.

A phrase I've heard many many many times is "I know God won't give me more than I can handle but I just wish He wouldn't trust me so much!"

Well that pretty much says it all today. But not for me. I wish my friends didn't have so much to cope with because I'm on the outside of most of it and finding it hard to cope with... so how must they be doing?!?!

I said to my carer earlier that things will be ok because they have to be. Well, I'm sick of them being ok because they have to be. I'd like things to be OK and thats just it. No accepting it and making it ok because that is the direction things have taken and the only way forward is straight through. Just things happening and being really, truly, OK. Please. It's not too much to ask is it?
My friend that I mentioned a few weeks ago who had the tumor removed? He is pretty sick but doing better than he was at the end of last week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails