Some of the things I hope to do on my trip:
- Watch the sunset
- Watch the sunrise
- See lots of stars on nightwatch
- Go ashore
- Go up the mast in my wheelchair
- Maybe climb the rigging if I think my legs can handle it.
- Hopefully see some dolphins or wales
- Make the most of every opportunity
I'm back here Sunday but I don't know when I will be back online. If you want a bit more of me to read while I'm away, I updated my weightloss journey page yesterday and my 101 in 1001 page today.
I still don't know where we will be sailing but I do know of a way you can find out so if you can't stand the suspense you can see what there is to know before I come home.
If you go to the JST website and look at the bottom of your screen you will see various links including both an ocean tracker and a ships update page. I am sailing on the Lord Nelson, voyage LN639.
Otherwise I will see you all sometime next week because I have:
love, Emma xxx