Saturday 26 August 2006

Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it [I hate CP]

With apologies to my upstairs neighbours I have loud rocky angsty music playing... blaring out even and there kids are bound to be in bed. And it's literally peppered with the F-word.

CP sucks sooooooooo much right now. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And yet I wouldn't be without it. Because the only other possible outcome would have been for me to have died and I don't hate it so much that I'd rather be dead. I love living.

My powerchair is seriously broken. So seriously broken that I cannot use it. And whilst Mum says that we might be able to get a part and have it fixed, I seriously fucking doubt it.

I might have written a poem called "CP Rocks" and it might be what I believe a lot of the time.  But not today.

CP Sucks!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails