Friday 12 May 2006

Am I bothered?!?!

Ha the way I feel right now anyone could tell me anything and I'd just be like "am I bothered?!"

It's not that I don't feel for them... it's just that I don't have the energy to be bothered (oh and the hangover doesn't help either). And also this was hyped up to me by a friend of a friend (this happened to...) as something to be hugely hugely excited about and I didn't think it was. Which makes me a bitch because if it had happened to me I'd have been all "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME". And quite frankly, being mugged is a situation anyone has a right to be freaked/need attention about. I am a terrible friend right now.

God love depression.

I think I used all my botheredness/mental energy up today already what with my monitoring visit from my care agency (went well but...) and trying not to freak out about the fact I got an e-mail asking if I wanted to do something which on the face of it appears to me to be unaccessible.

I'm trying to remember that this was a group e-mail and it said which would you prefer X or Y and it appears to me that the other one of the activities would be accessible. And also I can e-mail this person and she might already have access info for me but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure googling just led me to the website and it says nothing about access but what it does say has me saying "hmm... no access then most likely" (historical object involvement). Tis annoying me a little tho because I was given the exact same activity as a choice last year too and the whole "wheelchair access is an issue in these places" thing was mentioned then.

But of course until you've lived the wheelchair life in some form or other you cannot understand it.

There is more to say on a related to this subject but it involves saying/writing things that may be considered by some to be slightly controversial and there is is a siim chance is possibly bordering close to dooce-land (FYI dooce is a blogger who was fired for writing about her job on her blog)

1 comment:

Chana said...

I think the adjective you were looking for honey is human not bitch. You are overwhelm right now. No one can be the perfect friend or person all the time. Most of the time we all have so much on our own plate that if anything else comes along it just too much and we shut down...

i have heard of many who happened to place articles or comments regarding their work troubles or frustrations or opinions and somehow it got back to the ones in the helm...so my opinion is to never say anything that might come back to bite you...

i'm glad that those affirmations helped even if it was but just for a second..i can't tell you how often i have stumbled on a post that has helped me..i think that, with the wonderful people that we meet, is a great reason to blog...We can help each other through borders and miles...I hope that whatever it is that is giving you a hard time resolves itself soon. I don't want to think of you upset. I don't know you much but i care about you and enjoy coming to read your words...Know that their is a silly girl in Canada who cares and thinks that you are brave and fun and sweet...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails