Friday 14 April 2006

This entry is brought to you by the fact that I've drunk half a bottle of white wine

And I don't particularly like most wines.

And I wasn't intending to drink tonight.

But it was nice wine.

And at least it wasn't red wine, given what happened last time I drank red wine (ugh)

I went out to eat with Kat (who is home from Madrid for the week) and my friend Sarah who it turns out I haven't seen in 2 years!

We had Italian and it was super, super yummy. We went to Fornovivo which is the restaurant I went to with my work for our Christmas do. I said I wanted to go back - and I did!

It was great to hang out with my friends and fantastic to get the chance to catch up with Sarah again. She hadn't really changed in a lot of ways but then in some others she had and I found it a bit of a "track change" if you know what I mean. But it's very cool and we've swopped contact details again so hopefully we can remain in touch.

I briefly saw another old friend, Vicky, who i've not seen in a while this afternoon. And with both her and Sarah I was struck by how much their lives have changed. Mine has changed too, obviously but it's like they are both in completely different places in their lives then me and are doing different things... things that I don't want and the moment and couldn't imagine having in my life at the moment. I love my life as it is and wouldn't change it but it's a little strange to relate the girls I was friends with as a teenager when were all in the same "place" to these people who are in a completely different place to me now. But in a good way for the most part.

I... suspect this is a topic I need to revisit when I'm not drunken blogging. Someone slap me if I don't come back to it in a few days.

I took my camera and ended up wiht loads of great photos... I think I can probably cross take more photos off of my 101 in 1001 list being as I took 23 photos on tuesday and fifteen or sixteen tonight.

Before Fornovivo!

Flowers in Fornovivo!

The Yummy Pasta Dish I Had!

Me in the restaurant!

As always, click to view larger!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails