So I thought I would do a list form entry of things I am proud of lately and things I'm not so happy/proud about.
Not so proud/happy about
- That my K broke last weekend (snapped the brake off - don't know how??)
- That I don't know if there's swimming tomorrow
- Probably having a fill in carer next wednesday (I hope someone I've met before - I hate standing over new carers)
- The fact that the thought of having a different carer next week bothers me.
- No one seems to reckonise that my going to the doctors next week was a big deal for me and the fact that I was the one to reckonise my need is HUGE
- "Emma not herself" was written in the book of doom yesterday. Tis true, I admit but it's kinda negative (see above and also my yet to be written post on the concept of "being yourself")
- That I'm so bothered by that comment in the book of doom.
- I have no clue what to get my sister for her birthday.
Things I am proud of/happy about
- Having used my Quickie instead of my K for almost a week and been fine with it and not bitched or got upset about that fact.
- Going outside for walks in my manual chair three times this week (two in my quickie).
- That I started a task I've been putting off for ages tonight with my carers help and did more of it when she left - its a huge job though so it's not been finished.
- I made it to work everyday this week.
- Making an effort to make plans to get together with a friend next week (looks like she can't do it but...)
- There's a (very) small chance that I'm going to get a really cool opportunity at some point in the next few months. I don't want to jinx it by mentioning details here but as I said to Shi earlier, the only way it could be more perfect for me is if it were a definite thing.
- Naidex is next week and I get to meet up with Rob there!
- That someone i work with has leant me two books.
- Realising for myself that a lot of my not so good things are my depression talking.