Saturday 8 April 2006

The Friday Five for the first time ever!

Meme time because there's no one interesting to talk to online

The Friday Five
1. Do you like chicken?

I love it. Absolutely favourite food. I have chicken sandwiches for lunch more often than not and I have variations of it for dinner all the time too.

2. What is 1 food you can't live without?

Chocolate baby, chocolate. And also that sweet brown fizzy stuff that's known as Coca-Cola. Both terribly bad for me and I'm totally addicted to both.

3. Are you an early bird or a night owl?

I'm a night owl in a very bad way. I've been known to go to bed at 2am on nights when I have to be up at 8 because I just cant get finished and get my arse into bed.

4. Chocolate or vanilla?


If we're talking Ice Cream then ick, neither. I do not like ice cream. AT ALL. And don't ask me why, people are always asking me why I don't like it. I don't know, I just don't. like. it. But if we're talking flavour for anything then chocolate (see above and also note that I would really rather go without vanilla as a flavour as well)

5. Are you more of a cat person or a dog person?


Dogs. I used to have the worlds hugest phobia of dogs. To such an extent that I had a panic attack when I heard my parents were getting one and got so hysterical that I made myself sick the day I came home from uni from the holidays after they got him.

And I now have a cat phobia thanks to a friend who knew about my dog issue and when I went to her house said "I know dogs scare you how are you with cats?" I'd never really been around cats as my mum is allergic and i said that. My friends well meaning response? "Well don't worry she'll only bite or scratch you if you fall over her." We were eleven at the time and she was trying to be helpful but as a CP-er who at that point was ambulatory I stood an extremely high chance of falling over the cat so instead of making me feel better... hello, phobia.

As I'm talking of my Milo I thought I'd finish with this:

Milo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails