Tuesday 21 March 2006

Quotes

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”
-Mary Anne Radmacher

"It is only possible to live happily-ever-after on a day-to-day basis."

-Margaret Bonnano

“The healthy and strong individual is the one who asks for help when he needs it. Whether he's got an abscess on his knee or in his soul.”
-Rona Barrett

Apt quotes for today, all of them.

I've been struggling with my care this week to such an extent that I'd had enough of it earlier today. But I'll try again tomorrow - and in doing that I'll be courageous. I'll accept that I can still have my happy ever after in my life despite the tough days and I'll be strong and ask my care agency to help me control the issues that have got me down.

1 comment:

starhearts said...

Hi Emma - I quoted your first quote of todays entry to someone I thought maybe could use to hear it..he liked it too.....SO THANKS that one is a winner in my books! Maybe even a good quote for a sermon one of these days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails