Sunday 10 October 2010

Returning to Blogging, Question and Writing News

I've been meaning to update all weekend.  And I've been sat with this window open for ages.  But I'm feeling a bit off and I have so much to say that I can't make it work.  I'll be back with a proper update (a long one - I've lots to say!) tomorrow or if not then definitely Tuesday.

Oh and if you've been missing my writings check out 4 Ways to Discover Inspiration for Writing which is something I wrote for Inspired to Write.

I also have several other things "in the pipeline" as they say.  Including my very first magazine article which has been accepted for publication and will be out at the end of the month!  I am beyond excited!

More on that tomorrow but for now a side note:
 I made a few changes to my blog today which may mean if you follow it through an RSS reader you need to resubscribe.  Or at least when I made the changes it said the feed was now through feedburner (not deliberate, a side effect of what I did) which I suspect means it has a different address etc.  Being that I don't follow my own blog in a reader I can't tell you for definite though!  Can someone who does let me know please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My rss just picked up your blog entry. I use Sage on Firefox. Sair

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails