Wednesday 1 September 2010

AAAAAACHooo!!!!

A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends.
Kin Hubbard (1868-1930), U.S. humorist

Like everyone else, when I don't know what else to do, I seem to go in for catching colds.
George Jean Nathan, (1882–1958), U.S. drama critic

There is only one way to treat a cold, and that is with contempt.
Sir William Osler (1849-1919), Canadian physician

I signed up to do NaBloPoMo again this month.  Then I woke up yesterday morning with a scratchy throat and has become apparent throughout the day today, a cold.  

So I have very little motivation for blogging or thoughts of what to write tonight.  But one of my plans for this month was to share more quotes and write why I love them.  I wanted to save my favourites for sometime when I would do them justice so I went googling for quotes on "the common cold".  Most of the ones that bought up were about the illness itself - medically I mean - and they were about 4% interesting and 96% boring so they just wouldn't do.  These ones however made me smile and laugh a little so I thought I would share them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails