Monday 27 March 2006

101 in 1001: Progress Report

I did number 38 - apply to be a reader book reviewer for New Woman on the 22nd, I've not heard anything but hey that's one knocked off the list!

I wore glitter on Friday but as the goal was "wear more glitter" (number 90) I'm not ticking that off yet!

I wrote one letter of complaint and I have a letter praising good service planned (96 and 97) so those are started too.

and I finished another book on my "to read" list (number 80)

So it's going, slowly but it's going all the same.

1 comment:

libragirl said...

That's great. Getting a good start on that list. You will be my hero if you get it done. Ok, you will be my hero if you don't get it done just for wanting to do it. I need to pack. I hate packing....can you make your list 1002 things, and make 1002 pack for me. Please

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails